Lemmings! 2 Lemmings! 2

CATFISH FEVER FUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

THAT SHIT IS SCARY.

A Paperbag Slideshow A Paperbag Slideshow

Fuckers.

This movie is fucking gold. This guy could shit out funnier cartoons than you.

Band on the Run Band on the Run

Fucking awesome.

The only fags who rate it low are 14 year olds who like anime.

Quick Killer Quick Killer

Anime and sticks are gay.

***JIMCARREYISONFIRE*** ***JIMCARREYISONFIRE***

GOLD

WHAT DO COWS DO ON SATURDAY NIGHTS GO TO THE MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIES HAHA

cram-it responds:

HAAHAHHAHAHA!!!One. Dude, you are the KING!

DTB: Balls of Steel DTB: Balls of Steel

Not too shabby.

I thought it was an okay movie. I gave you a 5 to boost up your score a little bit.

Stevemyster responds:

thnx a bunch. u truely have a heart of gold.

This Flash Movie This Flash Movie

Alright

I thought it was an alright movie. Not too bad and not too good. It deserves to make it out of the portal though.

Spy Vs Spy Ep.3 Spy Vs Spy Ep.3

Boring and short.

Yeah, I know it's straight out of the pages of MAD magazine, but that doesn't mean you have to copy it exactly. You could add in some more to make it less short. It looks like it only took you about an hour. I agree with someone before, it doesn't have the same feel as the comic or the cartoon on MAD TV. The drawings are subpar and the animation could be a bit better to clone the original, if that is what you are going for. Also, you could have tried to use the original Spy vs. Spy music.

Jszostak responds:

well others dont agree with you cuz check the score, and i tried and tried to find the original music so back off

Makeshift Evolution Makeshift Evolution

Yeah.

It was okay. It wasn't too great or too bad, but I saw that you worked hard on it, so I gave you a 5.

Skeletor Beastman Skeletor Beastman

It's a fucking loop.

You just loop the same fucking talking over and over and then put random He-Man footage in. Don't watch this.